We feel great pleasure to provide us the opportunity to write our views on behalf of student's council by the respected Principal.
The first ever election of the student’s council took place during the Academic year 2014 – 15. On 26 April 2014, all the students from classes VI to XII were set to cast their votes for Head Boy and / Head Girl. In the neck-to-neck competition Master Amardeep Singh of Class XII (Science) and Miss Monika Class XII (Science) were elected as Head Boy and Head Girl of the school.
The school organized Investiture-Ceremony. In the ceremony, Head Boy and Head Girl along with the members of prefectorial board were honoured with the badges of honour. On this auspicious occasion many students were nominated by our respected Principal.
Aims and Objectives
- To maintain the discipline in students in our school.
- To support the staff and management in the development of the school.
- To represent the view of the student on matters of general concern to them.
- To increase communication between students, management, staff and parents.
- To enhance an environment conductive to educational and personal development.