In L.K.G. (Lower Kinder Garten) program, we encourage children to look for peer relationships, to play co-operatively, to share, contribute, and to interact with others in a group to explore & create! In addition to this, L.K.G. consists of a vast array of lessons and learning, through companionship & numerous recreational activities.
The syllabus is composed to stimulate and satisfy the child's curosity. This level concentrates on developing further social skills while introducing Kindergarten activities in a fun, exciting and developmentally appropriate way.
In addition to social development and inculcating good habits, social manners & etiquettes the lower kindergarten focuses on letter recognition and sounds, handwriting, sight words, reading, readiness, simple math concepts, and exploring the world around us through science, social studies and technology.
- Appropriate Age: 3½ - 4 years
- Duration: 2½ - 4 hours per day
Subjects For LKG
- English Oral (Alphabets A to Z)
- English Rhymes
- Short Commands
- English (Reading & Writing)
- Hindi Oral
- Hindi (Reading & Writing)
Syllabus For LKG
- Photocopy of child’s Date of Birth
- Photocopy of Ration Card/Voter I-card/Smart Card/Aadhar Card
- Four Passport size photographs of the child
- Child must be between 2-5 years of age to take admission in LKG.